Tuesday, July 19, 2011

post whatever

i always make plans.
i failed again.
emotions got in the way.
pervy old man tried to pick me up at work.
scary old man followed me part of the way home today.
boss cut my hours.
geez im tired. i need to get more inspiration. read about success and what not.

plan from here on out. 300 cals a day.
( insert un-enthusiastic "woot woot")

meg

p.s. best ana idea ive had in a while. what about a keep sake box but instead of being filled with "trinkets and treasures" its filled with little bottles of terrible odors, like rotten flesh and hot garbage. you could just whip out a bottle whenever you were hungry and give it a whiff and BAM hunger gone...

3 comments:

  1. Ewww! Old pervy men! O.O Run away!!!

    Agreed, best ana idea ever! When I want to eat and I'm not supposed to, I find anything I can to look at that will gross me out: Old rotting steak juice on the counter, old mac and cheese with bright orage and green mold, dog pee with a mess of fur in it...(these people's aren't the cleanest and I'll be fucked if I'M gonna clean it!) xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww, I don't understand why old pervy men even attempt to make passes at younger women :s

    Hopefully work gets better and the new plan works out for you. I think that stinky smell bottles are an awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete