Sunday, July 17, 2011

day one down, nine to go

i did one day of juicing (ie: juicing fruits and veggies as my only means of intake, no solids). i of course watered down the "juice" so that it was lower calories.
yesterday morning i was 96.8pds
this morning im 95.4 pds
Holy potatoes batman!
i cant believe it worked. i ended up consuming 2 watered down little cups of cucumber melon juice, and then one strong cup of tomato/onion/carrot/parsley for dinner. aside from that i had like 2 big ass cups of mint green tea with boba (my only allowance to myself so i dont binge).if i stick to this then i should be able to hit my goal weight in no time , well as long as i dont hit a massive plateau.





.Meg.

p.s. we will be skinny

1 comment:

  1. Ooo loveing that last photo in particular! Good luck hun! I wish you the best on this! It's a super good idea!

    ReplyDelete