Thursday, November 10, 2011

so im back, confused as eva!
i decided purging sucks salty balls so i want to try and quit, and amazingly enough ive gotten better-ish. the secret?
breakfast! i eat a small healthy breakfast every morning and i end up not really over eating at lunch. my weight is about the same so no complaints there ( about 102.6-103pds)  i usually have half a cup of non fat greek yogurt with 10 grapes and sometimes a spoon ful of jelly if im feeling really famished. i try to keep all this around 120-200 cals. i tend to avoid lunch like the plague because thats when i tend to over eat. and for dinner since im a vegetable-A-tarian usually something with TVP ( google it, shit is ah-mazing), around 200-400 cals.

so i told boytoy about the purging...
and honestly i told him because i wanted help quitting, and to have someone care , i know thats self centered blah blah blah but i just feel so alone. i wanted him to hold me and tell me he loves me and that we would get through this together. i wanted love.
he didnt care.
said i should be grateful for my disorder because other girls would kill to have my kind of self control and that i should just enjoy being thin for a while.
(words that make me want to die)
im flip flopping between wanting to get better and wanting to turn to dust.
i told him it hurts. that im doing this as a means to an end. that dying is the finish line in this and im scared by how appealing that is.
i asked him to eat breakfast with me and help me not over eat ( because i dont throw up small amounts).
this apparently was too much of a burden thrust upon him and he declined.
( i want to be held so tightly that i cant breath)

4 comments:

  1. what the fuck. hes an ass, and doesnt care about you. he just wants to have sex with you. im so sorry, understand youre not alone, but dont try to find safety from him. if i could i would hug you =) stay strong, dont purge, dont die *hughughug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs*

    I wish I could tell someone that understood....he doesn't understand and while thats not a fault in and of itself...
    to say you are lucky to suffer...
    is pretty shitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, that's terrible. *hugs* At least you're trying on your own anyway. Feel better <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, that's fucked up. Fuck that. No way. I would punch him in the throat and tell him he better fucking support me. Then pack my shit and peace the fuck out.

    You deserve to be treated with love and support and care. Not disinterest. RUDE AS FUCK.

    ReplyDelete