Thursday, February 7, 2013

update

I guess its about time i do a new post (though i dont blame those of you who have forgotten about me and my mindless ramblings).
Around election time i went and lost my mind. i decided to take a trip to Chicago and then D.C. with my Ex boyfriend turned Gay new best friend. i left on a train around 96 pounds with a kidney infection bad enough to have me pissing blood and a pocket full of meds. I arrived in Chicago running on little more than a handfull of granola and soda water to blistering cold winds and my so called best friend in a tizzy over some work schedule mishap.
blah blah blah lets just jump to the good stuff...
-------airplane---------
i arrive in D.C. at the home of boytoys mother. we of course do the usual touristy shit instead of doing what i would have prefered ( hit up the best punk bars and art museums) the entire time i was there i had a fever that hovered between 100-102 degress F. and threw up 4 times a day (on purpose of course because im fucking We Todd Did) chugged bottles of wine, danced naked in the gym showers (wasted) dyed my hair green, attempted to peirce my lip,rejected boytoys wedding proposal, and painted a picture of large black bum in an art class.
i arrive home 12 days later at exactly ninty pounds and demanding vodka shots.
   Joe ( new bf) was less than thrilled to say the least.
thus began my health crusade!  (yay fireworks, sprinklers, and titty bar dancers everywhere). it was long and shitty and though im not 100 percent ( i still throw up every other day or so and drink vodka like its my life force) i can happily say i am the proud owner of tits and ass at a whopping 109pds. (5'5 inchs tall for those into stats)
ermm i wish there was more...oh yeah i now have tattoo as well, covers from inbetween my tits to around my nipples and down to my belly button, its an empty bird cage surrounded by opium poppies.
love you all and wish you the best.
Meg

2 comments: